Holy Trinity Church
Holy Trinity Church in Corris is a fine example of a quarryman's church.
Rev'd Kathleen Rogers was licensed as the Priest in Charge of Holy Trinity at a licensing service on 5th September 2012.
This simple rectangular church is about 140 years old. The pews at the rear of the nave have been rearranged to form a meeting area. The square stone font was presented in 1911 as a Jubilee gift from the children. The attractive stained glass east window depicts the Nativity, the Shepherds and the Three Wise Men and the west window of the nave is in remembrance of those of the parish who gave their lives on active service. Secured to the sill of the east window and behind the altar are pictures of the Crucifixion and two Angels on a background of mosaic.