St. Ust & Dyfrig - Llanwrin
The village of Llanwrin lies on the north side of the river Dyfi approximately 5 miles from Machynlleth; the Parish has been grouped with Machynlleth since 1955. The Church dates from the 15th century and stands in the centre of the, predominately Welsh speaking, village.
Sunday services are held on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month when the Holy Eucharist is celebrated. The services were conducted in Welsh, but in recent times, with the increase in English residents in the village, the services are now bilingual.
Congregation numbers are small with the exception of the bigger Festivals of Christmas and Easter. An Advent Carol Service, arranged jointly between the Incumbent and the local branch of the St John's Brigade, has been well supported for many years.